At Navesta Pharmaceuticals, we believe that our employees are our most valuable asset. The contribution of each individual is never small as we believe that each person plays a vital role in shaping the future of the company.
Our culture is one which welcomes new ideas and suggestions to improve our processes and investments. Fresh eyes see new opportunities for Navesta, pushing the company to continually improve, change, and innovate.
Navesta doesn't believe in recruiting just the best on paper. We believe in giving chances and opportunities to our employees so that they grow and develop into the best. After all, we believe that each and every person is fully capable of achieving great things if they are given the resources and opportunities to do so.
All current vacancies are located in Sri Lanka.
- Handling of all procurement related work
- Sourcing of local and foreign suppliers & negotiating
- Following up on delivery and ensuring all items are received on time
- Preparing reports for meeting
- Should be agreeable to work in the field as an when required
- Degree/Diploma in Procurement Management/Supply Chain Management from a recognize university or Institute.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Pharmaceuticals Tablet manufacturing is mandatory.
- Should demonstrate strong negotiation skills.
- Knowledge in Import/Export shipping documentation process and procedures.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- On offer
- Attractive remuneration package
- Career development opportunity in a pioneering venture
- Excellent working environment
To apply please send your CV, cover letter, and references to [email protected].